ANA CROWNE PLAZA OSAKA
Address: 1-3-1 Dojimahama, Kita-Ku, Osaka-shi | Osaka | 530-0004 | Japan
The ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel, Osaka, is located right in the heart of Osaka, which helps you get the very most out of your valuable time. Easy access to each railway terminal also makes it ideal for a range of local sightseeing, including Kyoto, Nara and Kobe as well as Osaka.
Transportation Information (How to get there)
- Access from Kansai International Airport:
Note: Limousine Bus option is recommended. Please visit:
- Accessing hotel by train
• About 5 minutes on foot from JR Kitashinchi station on the Tozai line; Exits 11-21 and 11-23.
• About 7 minutes on foot from Yodoyabashi station on the Keihan main line and Midosuji subway line; Exit 7.
• About 7 minutes on foot from Nishi Umeda and Higobashi stations on the Yotsubashi subway line.
• About 15 to 20 minutes on foot from JR Osaka Station and Umeda station.
• About 3 minutes on foot from Oebashi station on the Keihan Nakanoshima line.
- Accessing hotel by car
• About 10 minutes by car from the JR shinkansen Shin Osaka station.
• About 30 minutes by car from Itami Airport (Hanshin Expressway Ikeda route → Umeda Exit)
¡ù When using taxis at night (22:00-01: 00), excluding Sundays and public holidays, detours may be required under traffic regulations.
¡ù Parking lot can accommodate 140 cars.
Free Shuttle Bus linking JR Osaka Station
The hotel operates a free shuttle bus linking JR Osaka Station with the hotel every 30 minutes or so. The journey from the shuttle bus stop under the bridge near the Sakurabashi exit on the west side of JR Osaka Station takes about 10 minutes.
Note: For the detail information about shuttle bus, including time table. Please check the following files:
WCF 2020_shuttleBus_information. PDF
WCF 2020_shuttle bus_timetable. PDF